Letter from UK NGOs to the British Prime Minister calling for leadership on Rio+20
One year out from Rio+20 a group of UK NGOs and civil society organisations, including Oxfam, WWF, Christian Aid and Stakeholder Forum, sent a joint letter to the Prime Minister highlighting the urgency of the poverty and resource scarcity challenges and asking him to attend the conference and show leadership and commitment towards a successful Summit in June 2012.
- To view the letter, click here.
- To view a shorter press version of the letter, click here.
- The letter has also been published in The Guardian.
- For Stakeholder Forum’s Press Release ‘One Year Out from Rio+20’, click here.
- “Earth Blog: Why Rio+20 represents a major global opportunity” by Hannah Stoddart
- “One Year Out” – A written and video statement from Felix Dodds